Tuesday, March 10, 2015

New Historical Novel On The Way

I've just updated my Author's Page on Amazon.com. I'll post information there about my books and wiring projects and other activities as they come along.

The big thing now is that my now Chronicles of California novel, a continuation of my generational saga about the early days in the Golden State, titled, Their Golden Dreams will be available on Amazon and Kindle soon, by May 1st if all goes well. As you can guess, the story covers the period of the 1850s -- The Gold Rush Days. Stay tuned for more info about the new story.

In the meantime you can catch up on the first two novels in the series: Dream Helper and Delfina's Gold. Get in on the beginning of the family that begin with a Spanish Commandante of the Santa Barbara Mission and a beautiful young Chumash Indian girl.

More to come
Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment